"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fred Boehm & His Amazing Photos

Photo by Fred Boehm of Cozumel beach
I have known Fred Boehm for years. He is our client and friend. He is our neighbor. I know where he works at his day job, but what I didn't know until recently is that he is also an amazing photographer. His work just blows me away. The photo above is so crisp and three dimensional. I just want to jump in and lie down on that hammock!

Fred Boehm sunrise by Mezcalito's
Another amazing shot above. Here are a few more for our enjoyment. And if you want to view his wonderful shots more often, like his Facebook page and get a little shot of wonder everyday at Fred Boehm Photographer.

Black and white by Fred Boem of San Gervasio ruins
One of my all time favorites is below. It is just simply stunning! Like Fred's new Facebook page. We are so lucky to have such a talented guy on Cozumel (and he and Lily are great people!)

Photo by Fred Boehm

No comments:

Post a Comment