"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Some Great Architectural Features of the Palma Cathedral

inside the Palma de Mallorca Cathedral
I was having a very bad camera day on the day we went to Palma de Mallorca. For most of our Transatlantic cruise, I was so bummed that I had forgotten my camera. So I had to take most of the photos with my old Blackberry phone. Getting the right lighting was difficult. I think one day before we arrive in Barcelona, I found my camera tucked under my computer bag in my suitcase. Talk about a frustrating experience.




The ironic thing is though that the pictures I took turned out unique. I wouldn't call them good, but they are definitely different. I tried taking my usual architectural photos, but with the low light inside the Cathedral, it did odd things to the photos. Most turned out terrible. These are a few that came out interesting or okay.






Hoping I don't lose my camera next time I travel.

Note the way the light plays off the stain glass

No comments:

Post a Comment