"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Some Great Architectural Features of Tunis

Chandelier in Tunis

Floor of the Bardo Museum

Ceiling of the Bardo Museum

A few of the beautiful people of Tunis

Wall detail at Bardo in Tunis
Four months after my return from Tunis, I realize that I got to see some great architectural details. Tunis is one of those places if you can take the good and leave the rest, you will love it.  

Also, I found the people very attractive. They are also extremely polite, a bit shy and smile a lot. For the size of Tunis, the city is very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment