"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Norwegian Jade Review Part II




Cabin steward Manolo


The best part of my Norwegian Jade cruise was my cabin steward, Manolo. He was the nicest, most accomodating and hard-working cabin steward that I have ever encountered on my cruises. Almost every time I left my cabin, there he would be either in a stateroom working or in the hall preparing to go in to a room. He always greeted me by name, asked about the excursions I went on or was leaving for and left me the most beautiful towel animals at night. (I sure missed the chocolates I get on HAL, but that wasn't Manolo's fault.)


Towel animal duck

Towel animal frog



Towel animal elephant



My favorite towel animal of all was the one I labeled "sexy bunny." Really cute!


Towel animal sexy bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment