"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Graffiti: Playa del Carmen Street Art Part 2

Street art photos courtesy of India Lee
India Lee is a woman I know from Cozumel. She was living here when I arrived in 1999-2000. I think she had already lived in Cozumel a while. She and a friend moved to the Riviera Maya area to sell at one of the hotel resorts being built and we lost track of each other. I was happy to find her again on Facebook. Thanks again, India Lee, for the great photos of the new street art at Playa!




These were my favorites. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment