"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Paris: Seen from Heather's Eyes

Photo by Heather Wolf Bryan at Paris, France

I haven't been to Paris in twelve years, but it appears it hasn't changed much. It is still one of my favorite places on earth. Even though I didn't get to go this year, I am living my beautiful memories through a friend's photos. Heather Wolf Bryan went with her good friend Ines and Ines' daughter Cari and spent time in a wonderful apartment. 


Photo from collection of Heather Wolf Bryan

Serge Lutens perfume shop at Palas Royal from Heather Wolf Bryan
It amazed me how the things that attract Heather's eyes are exactly the same type of photos that attract me, a gargoyles and graffiti sort of touch. Wonderful architectural elements with almost no photos of humans. LOL


from collection of Heather Wolf Bryan at Paris

Heather took hundreds of photos. I am going to choose a small collection and feature them on Gargoyles and Graffiti this month. I just needed these types of photos to get motivated to write again! Thanks, Heather.


Photo by Heather Wolf Bryan at Paris



2 comments: