"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

More from Heather: Eiffel Tower

from collection of Heather Wolf Bryan at Paris
I love the above photo as you can see the hurry in the crowd's steps. That is the one thing that amazed and kind of frightened me about Paris. After living in Cozumel a few years when I went there, I just couldn't keep up. Everybody walks so fast. I have seen many photos of the Eiffel Tower. But I love the way Heather has taken a new and fresh look at it.

Eiffel Tower by Heather Wolf Bryan

another great shot by Heather Wolf Bryan
I thought I should include at least one photo of our photographer, Heather, with Ines peeking out on the right hand corner.

Heather and a barely visible Ines on the far right
If you would like more information on the history of the Eiffel Tower, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment