"Gargoyles & Graffiti"chronicles architectural elements that I find interesting or unique in my travels. Gargoyles are my passion, but today graffiti (which I hate but am learning to love as it is everywhere) is as much a part of architecture as the gargoyles and decorative railings that thrill me.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

More Santa Margherita Ligure

Police station kiosk by waterfront

Continuing my post on Santa Margherita Ligure, these are the impressions I got while walking around the town. It has a wonderful home town feel. 


Fellow cruisers in front of a smoke shop


Self-service cigarette machine

I am not recommending smoking by any means, cannot stand it. But I found this self-service cigarette machine interesting to look at. 


Restaurant facing the waterfront

Where are the children?

All along the waterfront, Santa Margherita Ligure has things to do - restaurants to eat at, hotels to sleep in and even rides for the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment